Setup and installation
- Upgrade from 2.x to 3.x
- Installation Wizard step by step
- How to get a trial Enterprise license ?
- Installing Artica Proxy trough the CD-ROM
- How to upgrade to a beta version ?
- Artica Automation, massive Artica deployment
- How to apply an official Artica patch ?
- How to install Artica manually on Debian 8.x
- Patchs for the 3.06.x versions : 3.06.051813 , 3.06.052317, 3.06.052612, 3.06.061618, 3.06.062800
Virtualization & performance
- How to test Artica on VMWare Workstation ?
- Is Artica-proxy 3.x is HyperV compatible ?
- Artica on a server with 1 CPU and 350MB memory ?
- How to stress your Artica proxy server from a Windows Client ?
- Proxy Appliance for Home
- I have lost the Web Admin credentials, how to retrieve it ?
- Lost Manager password ( new version )
- How to retrieve credentials trough command line
- Difference between the Community Edition and the Entreprise Edition
- I want to use Web-filtering only using Community version, can i do that ?
Active Directory dedicated features
- Connect your proxy to your Active Directory server
- Connect your MAC OSX Lion 10.7.2 to Active Directory
- Check mskt operation failed – how to fix ?
- Computers are stored in a different container in the Active Directory database
- Accounts used to with the Active Directory server
- Unjoin from the Microsoft Active Directory
- Active Directory Authentication performance
- Synchronize time with Artica server on Windows Server 2008 (R2)
- Unable to find a suitable server for domain XXXX / NT_STATUS_CANT_ACCESS_DOMAIN_INFO
- Enable the basic authentication with Active Directory
Features with Active Directory
- Using native Kerberos with Artica Proxy and Active Directory
- Using Active Directory Child Domains with Artica proxy
- Display ACLS/Web filter rules associated to an Active Directory group or user.
- Use Active Directory groups to grant privileges on the Artica Web console
- Statistics virtual group
- Why the Active Directory browse group form display only 20 items ?
- Exclude some nodes from NTLM authentication
- Exclude internal Web sites from Authentication
- Allow non-NTLM users
- How to create a dedicated port for Smartphones in order to avoid NTLM authentication ?
- Artica did not display members when group exceed 1500 users
- I see TCP_DENIED in the real-time when connected to the Active Directory
- Active Directory connection is fine but unable to browse groups.
- Deny ACLS gives authentication popup
- Use an External Active Directory group for Web-Filtering
- NTLM: FATAL Too few ntlmauthenticator defined and Emergency
- Windows vault conflicts with Active Directory authentication
- Chrome asks for authentication when using NTLM
- Artica, manual update
- Upgrade to a nightly build
- Traffic was increased after installing the proxy
- Update the Proxy engine
- Fix the network interface used by Artica updater
- How to install/update Wan proxy module ?
Architectures / Infrastructure
- How can i setup Artica with my Load-balancer ?
- Artica and remote offices with Juniper/CISCO
- How to connect Artica to Luminati service ?
- ISP fail-over
- How to enable Cluster with 2 slaves
- Transparent method: Quick demo
- Proxy transparent mode
- Secure gateway feature
- Tranparent proxy method using NAT method
- Endian Firewall with Artica HTTP/HTTPS in NAT mode
- MikroTik transparent Web Proxy Setup both HTTP/HTTPS
- Artica and Cisco‘s Web Cache Coordination Protocol
- Configuring WCCP interception of HTTP traffic with FortiGate
- Transparent proxy HTTP/SSL with SonicWall
- Using Artica and Juniper Netscreen as a transparent proxy
- Exclude sources/destinations for transparent methods
- I have 6 VLANs and 6 network cards how to make transparent run ?
- Dealing transparent SSL (MAN-IN-THE-MIDDLE) mode with chrome
- Why HTTPS filtering exclusions in SSL rules do not work when Proxy intercepts HTTPS connections transparently ?
- Use a parent proxy
- Artica as parent proxy
- Follow X-Forwarded-For HTTP Header
- ACLs: Using Parent Proxies with Active Directory groups.
- Artica Proxy and SSL
- Decrypt SSL the proper way.
- Create an SSL certificate for the proxy
- Use a GoDaddy certificate for a Proxy SSL port
- How to enable SSL support on your Proxy ?
- Install the Proxy certificate on Internet Explorer
- Automatically Deploy Proxy certificate to FireFox/Internet Explorer
- SSL rules and SSL SNI domains Proxy object
- How to decrypt all Internet web sites ?
- How to get SNI requested certificates domains
- SSL connections are very slow. Why?
- HTTPs web sites are not blocked in transparent mode
- How to reconfigure proxy service ?
- Change the log directory location
- Uploads timeout
- Multiple-processors feature
- Anonymous browsing
- Cannot use 80/443 in proxy ports ?
- Reload Proxy services in public mode
- Unable to resolve local web servers.
- Set Proxy DNS servers
- How to change visible hostname in Artica Proxy ?
- Run proxy on multiple CPU(s)
- Can Artica Proxy can cache HTTPS/SSL websites ?
- The best way to add a new cache system on a VMware machine
- Reconstruct system caches
- Storage Capacity of Kid x 95%
- Remove system cache
- Did my proxy cache something ?
- Change the caches format
- The Partial content list
- Microsoft Windows Updates Cache Enforcement.
- Create a local Kaspersky updates repository
- I have tested a 700MB downloaded file but it is not cached ?
- Deny a website to be cached
- Reduce cache level on 3.06x versions
Design and errors pages
- How to enable the Web Filtering Engine ( basic ) ?
- Websense with Artica
- Advertising protection: AdsBlocker service a Adblock Plus in proxy mode.
- Please “recompile a restart” your web filtering engine
- The nothing else method ( aka White-list method )
- Affect an Active Directory group to a web Filtering rule
- How to block advertising ?
- Cannot link webfiltering rules with webfiltering groups
- The PhishTank database
- The Ransomwares database
- White-list websites from the real-time monitor
- White-list websites using your categories
- White-list websites trough the Action menu.
- Enable SafeSearchs for Google, Youtube, Qwant and Bing
- The Micro Hotspot feature
- Change the Web-filtering error page address.
- SSL browsers warning when trying to access to deny SSL websites.
- Cannot have access to any Websites with BLOCK-LD
- Rewrite rules
- Malware URLS
- How to delete created groups in the Web-filtering ?
- The Paranoid mode
- IT Charters
- How to increase Web-filtering redirectors daemons ?
- Warning, redirectors reach 100%
- Webfiltering redirection behavior.
- The native Web-filtering client
The web filtering error page
- Redirect blocked requests to your Web page.
- Modify the Web Filtering deny web page URL
- Skin Web filtering blocked pages to Internet Explorer style
- How to avoid none category in the block page ?
- How to modify the text for ticket submission ?
Antivirus Web filter
- Enable Antivirus on your Proxy ( ClamAV).
- See: The Artica Web Security Appliance
- Get ClamAV databases status trough the system console
- How to Install/Enable Kaspersky Antivirus Proxy server ?
- Kaspersky: Artica ask me a Key file but i have a code
Access Control lists
- Bypass a computer from authentication method.
- The revert feature in ACls proxy objects.
- How to block a client to Internet ?
- ACL: Dedicated ACL for WebDav
- ACL: Limit downloads by file size
- ACLs: Block downloaded files trough the reply header
- Max User IP proxy object, Limit users to one computer.
- Use ACL in order to whitelist categories
- Retreive ACL rules by a group
- Import Active Directory groups and categories.
- Limit bandwidth by Active Directory group, the right way.
- Find Proxy objects by group id
The Artica Categories object
- The Artica Categories object
- Display Artica Categories ACLs events
- Artica categories helper performance
- The Quota Time object
- The Sessions tracking object
- Quota size proxy object
- The Statistics Virtual group object
- Active directory groups (multiple) object
- Macro: The Proxy object Ads and Trackers
- ACLs objects delegations
- Use exact url
- ACL Example: Block a set of websites with an Active Directory group
- How to block Internet with a group from Active Directory ?
- ACLs for a domain with wildcards
- ACL Example: How to block Symantec LiveUpdate ?
- ACL Example: Block everything except a set of websites
- ACL Example: Block everyone except for an Active Directory group
- ACL Example: Limit Youtube to 256KB/s
- ACL Example: Log to a CSV file
- ACL Example: Bypass Web-filtering from a MAC Address.
- ACL Example: Block audio/video content during production time
- ACL Example: Block words – regular expressions from URLs
- ACL Example: Switch between 2 routers with proxy ACLs rules
- ACL Example: Deny some sites to be cached
- ACL Example: Deny Websites to be cached using Network addresses
- ACL Example Log Internet requests in CSV format for specific objects.
- Rules for Office365
- Youtube TCP/IP adresses list
HotSpot revision 4
- The HotSpot revision 4 features in Artica
- How to use/enable the HotSpot feature ?
- What are HotSpot rules ? Create an HotSpot rule
- HotSpot rule behavior
- Authenticate HotSpot users trough Active Directory
- Authentication trough SMS
- Certificate issues with the HotSpot
- HotSpot maintenance section
- Offer multiple connections options in the HotSpot login page
- Generate a debug file for the HotSpot
- Enable/Disable Statistics database service*
- Recover statistics from legal logs
- The Webfiltering categories daemon
- Adding UserAgents in statistics feature is disabled
- Proxy Members aliases by MAC addresses
- Proxy Groups aliases
- How to Disable statistics ?
- Statistics by flow
- Know traffic consumed by a network
- Get data in CSV from a generated report
- Statistics: Retreive chronology for a member
- How to retrieve Internet history for an user
- Create a dedicated account for Web proxy statistics
- Unable to get data from BigData engine
- How to remove the Statistics Database ?
- Exporting graphs generated by Artica
- What is the categories services ?
- How to enable the categories service ?
- Test Artica Web filtering databases classification rate
- The local Categories Service take 1.2Gb of memory Why ? How to disable it ?
RDP Proxy service
Socks Proxy service
- The statistics appliance
- Connect your proxy to the Statistics Appliance
- Send events by syslog option
- Display real-time events with the statistics Appliance
- Statistics Appliance security mode
- Server performance graphs
- Your bandwidth statistics
- Enable the Category service on the Statistics Appliance
- Statistics Appliance: MySQL server has gone away
Web Security Appliance
- About The Artica Web Security Appliance
- The Web security appliance features
- How to connect your Artica Proxy to the Web security Appliance
- Logs emergency
- Where to find important messages ( Emergencies history) ?
- Alerts on bandwidth limit
- Monitor bandwidth in real-time
- The Artica Proxy Watchdog
- Be notified by the Proxy watchdog
- Monitor the Artica Proxy server trough SNMP
- Monitor your Artica server with Sealion service.
- Monitor system health
- Monitor system temperature.
Monitor Hard drives
- How can i display my log partition usage ?
- Display used space on your disks
- Check Hard drives performances.
- Disable the check disk after each reboot.
- Is it possible to add an Hard drive or a Network Interface without rebooting ?
- Direct access to proxy and web filtering real-time events
- Monitor bandwidth/connections for all protocols
- IP Traffic Summarizer
- How to install Traffic Anlaysis Daemon ?
- Build a support package
- Dealing with the (110) Connection timed out
- Get an error when connecting to a website, first step
- Cannot change/increase cache partition ?
- Proxy did not respond when using Citrix server and Palo Alto
- High CPU usage on ufdbcat or ufdbguardd
- Apply a patch sended by the support team.
- MySQL Error when Adding a Web site trough wizard in reverse proxy
- Proxy crash each day at 07:00 AM
- Proxy is restarted every day at 7h ?
- WARNING: CODE_TCP_DENIED ACL is used in context without an HTTP response…
- INIT: /etc/inittab[xxx]: rlevel field too long (max 11 characters)
- System in read-only mode CTRL-D ?
- index.lua:5: attempt to call field ‘isPro’
- No internal network defined
- File is Too large
- TCP Connections Established to Open Port(s) on the Host via HTTP Proxy port
- Proxy PAC Web server not running
- Steam updates/downloads are denied why ?
- Backup HTTP transactions to a remote NAS
- Save legal logs to a remote FTP server
- Search events in legal logs with Logs finder
- Partition of legal logs exceed xx%
- Change the Proxy logs location to a new disk
- Synchronize your system clock with NTP
- Update manually hardware inventory
- Shutdown the Artica Proxy Appliance
- Change Network IP address trough the menu console
- List processes trough the console
- Auto-mount center
- Limit access to Artica Web interface
- How to increase the Web interface upload limit ?
- How to increase the Artica Web Interface Session memory
- High SWAP usage
- Change Artica Web console certificate
- Reset all settings
- How to disable the local LDAP server ?
- Change the Artica Web Console Cipher Suites
- Remove possibility to display password in clear text
- How to install/enable the Firewall ?
- How to disable firewall trough the system console ?
- Network interface policy and behavior.
- How to create a router ?
- How to link/route different networks trough Artica ?
- Network address translation (NAT) rules
- What are services for the FireWall ?
- Display FireWall events
- Create FireWall administrators based on the Active Directory group
- Activate the FireWall and define privileges with Active Directory ( Video )
- Boot stuck after enabled the FireWall