The statistics appliance is a specific dedicated server in order to store statistics data.
The main goal is to increase proxy performance.
- Import statistics from a remote server ( method 1)
- Import a database from a proxy to the statistics appliance (method 2).
- Connect your proxy to the Statistics Appliance
- Statistics Appliance security mode
A) Increase Proxy performance
The proxy is able to send in real-time statistics data to the statistics server.
B) Merging statistics when using Artica proxy with load-balancer
Storing the statistics database on each proxy box will not merge statistics into a single point.
The statistics appliance is able to receive real-time data from several proxys.
C) Merging statistics when using Artica on several remote offices.
- The statistics Appliance is able to receive real-time data from several proxys in order to centralize statistics into a single point