Artica produce compressed access events in order to globally see which websites has been viewed by your users.
These compressed tables are not designed to display requests or sub-domains. Only main domains are displayed with the number of requests and downloaded size.
- On the top menu, click on the events icon (eye)
- Select the “This hour ( compressed )” tab.
- You can see globally for the current hour websites and users according to size and number of hits.
- Artica save data each 10 minutes.
- These data are merged each hour in order to produce a table for the current day.
- To see the table, click on “This day” tab.
- In this table, you can query requests for the whole current day.