Sometimes webmaster use the back way “../../” to loading CSS.
With the reverse proxy, these methods should corrupt the web page.
The replace rules feature allows you to fix this issue.
- Choose your Website on your reverse sites.
- Choose replace rules tab.
- Click on New rule button.
- Give your Rule name.
- On the search field, set the regular expression that should match your ../ pattern ( dot and slash are escaped by a “\” ).
- Turn on the regular expression option.
- On the replace field, set the full uri to your web folder