With the artica v2.21.092212, you can monitor the system performance and force Artica to build a report when CPU or Memory or system load exceed limits.
- On the TOP menu, click on System.
- On the Monitor section, select “System health monitor“
- Defines Max values and the time duration of the server health and click on Apply
- If a limit has been reached, you will see notification on the dashboard.
- You can see a table with the detection date and you can download the generated report in order to see which process use too many CPU/MEMORY