Proxy service write it’s log into a dedicated partition.
Depends on the partition size and the number of users using the proxy, it can be not enough.
When the partition is full, proxy service is not able to write logs and crash.
To prevent this behavior, you can change the log directory path in order to store logs on a largest partition.
On the proxy service, select “Main Parameters“.
- Choose “Main parameters” tab
- Click on “Logs location” icon.
- On the form, you can type directly the new path or click on the Browse button in order to choose the right partition that will store logs.
- When the directory path is defined, click on the Apply button.
- Artica will move current files to the new location and restart the proxy service.