For example, when browsing the following pages:
https://services.land.vic.gov.au/maps/interactive.jsp or https://www.eldersweather.com.au/ or https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ (and other news sites)
Sites appear to be cached and not updating with current information…
You have 2 ways to avoid it
1) Deny caches for defined sites:
- On the top menu, click on Action button
- Choose “Deny From cache” item
- Add websites in the form ( use the main domain without https:// and without www )
- Click on Compile button.
Notice: And supported with Artica v2.20.090900 or above
If you have a web site called https://mydomain.com not https://www.mydomain.com, you need to add a hat before the domain eg “^mydomain.com” without the hat, this website will not match because by default the proxy will exclude from caches all *.mydomain.com
On this new version, settings IP addresses and netmask ( 98.53.256.2, 22.214.171.1246.0/24 ) is supported.
2) Reduce globally the cache level
- On your Proxy section under the Proxy cache systems, click on Cache level link
- Reduce the cache level to 1 and click on Apply