Replace rules allows the reverse proxy to replace content on-the-fly.
This is a main feature that able to patch/fix some strings without need to change content on websites.
- Click on your website.
- Click on New rule button
- Give the name of your rule.
- On the search field, give the pattern you want to search in the content page.
- You can use regular expression if you turn on the “Regular expression” checkbox.
- Give the content that will be replaced when found the search expression.
- Click on Apply to save changes on production.