The proxy limit the size of objects that can be cached and 700MB is not added by default.
- On your proxy section, choose Caches Center item
1) Check the Max Size value of your caches.
- Open a cache you will see the “Max Size” value, the Max Size value limit the size of one object to be stored on the cache system.
- In our example we have set a limit of 3 072 000 KB ( 3Gb ). A file more than 3GB will be refused to be stored on the cache system.
2) Check the size of your cache.
If you cache is used and filled at 99%, you have no enough free space to store the object and the file will be refused to be cached.
In this case, create a new cache