The WebServer Stress Tool is a Freeware tool that able to stress websites.
In our case we will use it in order to stress Artica by stressing Internet with the Artica Proxy.
- Download and uncompress the “WebServer Stress Tool“ ( webstress-22.214.171.1240.zip )
- Inside the webstress-126.96.36.1990.zip you will find a basic configuration with 100 saved urls
- Install the WebServer Stress Tool
- After installing the tool, click on File / Open Scenario file.
- Open your uncompressed directory and the StressTool-config directory and select the StressTool.ini file.
- Click on Browser Settings and change the proxy address and port.
- Click on “Test Type” and changes the test delay, the number of users you want to simulate.
- After complete, Click on Start Test button