The transparent methods ( Transparent Proxy or Intercept ) force to pass all packets trough the proxy.
As Artica is the main gateway all nodes are transfered trough the proxy.
If you want some TCP/IP addresses to be excluded from the proxy, you can use this way:
Features can be seen only if the FireWall is activated and if you using Transparent Proxy or Intercept methods.
- On the top menu, click on Your Proxy
- Select Listen ports link
- On the main table, click on the desired transparent port.
- A layer with tabs is displayed
- Exclude destinations did not pass trough proxy packets that must be forwarded to specifics subnet/ip addresses.
- Exclude sources did not pass trough proxy packets from specifics subnet/ip addresses.
- Choose one of them.
- Click on New network in order to add excluded items.
- Add IP addresses or subnets separated by a carriage return.
- When finish, click on Apply button to make rules in production mode.