If you using Artica Web filtering databases, you can test Web sites classification rate by uploading a Squid-Cache standard access.log
- You need the Categories Service enabled.
- On the top menu, click on Statistics
- Choose the Categories service icon
- Select the Web Classification testing tab
- Get a Squid-Cache access.log file and upload it using the Upload button.
- Wait during the importation/parsing task
- After parsing your access.log, Artica give to you the Web classification rate.
- You can download in CSV detected websites, categorized Websites and non-categorized websites.