The Quota size proxy object is designed to be used in order to monitor downloaded flow by member, category, website
(Available on Artica v2.21.100100 or above)
- This object cannot be used if you proxy server is turned on Intel Celeron mode.
- This object cannot be used if your proxy performance is turned on minimal feature.
- This object cannot be used if you using a Statistics Appliance with syslogs
- On the Complete ACLs, create a deny rule.
- Add the proxy object Quota Size
- Click on New Item.
- You can create multiple entries with the following settings:
- Create a line with these token: “key:MB.”
Per website and per user:
max_hour:xxx; max_day:xxx; max_week:xxx
Means maximal quota per website and per user and per hour is 10MB.
120MB day and per website and per user
Per user only:
member_hour:xxx; member_day:xxx; member_week:xxx
Means maximal quota per user and per hour is 100MB and 500MB per day.
Per Web site only
website_hour:xxx; website_day:xxx; website_week:xxx
Means maximal quota per website and per hour is 100MB and 500MB per day.
Per Category:( require categories service enabled):
category_hour:categoryName:xxx; category_hour:categoryName:xxx; category_week:categoryName:xxx
Means maximal quota per categroy games and per hour is 100MB and 500MB per day for the category downloads.
- You can create multiples entries to perform a complex Quota size behavior
- For proxies using authentication method, we suggest to add a final object “All” in order to avoid authentication popup when rule deny accesses.