Services is a collection of protocol and ports you can allow or deny in your defined Interfaces.
- Services can be managed by clicking on the “Services” Link under the Rules and Services section.
- A table is displayed and shows you all available services.
- You can create a new one by clicking on “New service” button.
- A service is defined by a protocol ( tcp, udp, icmp ) and a slash with the numeric port.
You can add multiple ports for one single service.
- Local ports set ports used by Artica itself locally ( the “default” value means – use defined ports )