By default statististics doesn’t display categories in statistics.
Categorize visited websites statistics require to enable or start the “Webfiltering categories daemon”
The Webfiltering categories daemon is designed to:
- Provide the category for a defined web server name.
- Allow to see category on each visited website in the relatime events.
- Enables the possibility to create ACLs rules based on categories.
This service is disabled by default because it requires about 1.7 to 2GB memory.
If your server did not have about 2GB free in the production environnent, you cannot use it.
If your Artica server handle at least 6GB of memory you can use it.
To enable the Web filtering categories Daemon, on the top menu, click on Proxy service.
Choose the “Performance” icon.
- Select “Global performance” tab
- On the dropdown list, choose “Full features“
- Click on Apply.