The Artica Proxy Watchdog is a daemon that run in background on the system.
It is is designed to monitor all Internet services and is able to react when an issue or a warning is detected.
Every proxy service operation is logged into the watchdog history in order to see if there are issues at one time.
Display the watchdog
- On the top menu, click on Events icon.
- Select the Proxy Watchdog tab
- The page display the history of all operations executing on the Proxy service.
- You can display Warning or Fatal errors by clicking on the appropriate button.
- If you want to be notified on Fatal events, click on the “Proxy watchdog parameters” button
- Select email notifications tab
- Fill the form properly