The Proxy.pac/WPAD service is a feature designed to provide Browsers Auto-configuration script through the network.
Artica provides extra features that allow you to build rules according to the IP address of the client or the User-Agent browser.
- You are able to send a different proxy.pac configuration if clients are smartphones or computers.
- You are able to send a different proxy.pac configuration if clients are Linux or Windows.
- Turn on the Proxy.pac WPAD service
- Display proxy.pac statistics
- How to setup browsers for WPAD service ?
- Microsoft Active Directory and the WPAD
- The Advanced DNS service and the WPAD catch-all feature
- Disable/Enable host name resolution for WPAD (Microsoft DNS ).
- How to force reset WPAD settings ?
- How to debug proxy.pac with Google Chrome ?