If you receive this notification, this means the partition where proxy “source/legal” logs are stored is full.
Usually the log storage path is “/home/logrotate_backup” in the /home partition or system partition.
How to fix this issue ?
1) Use a NAS smb in order to store logs.
- Go into “Your Proxy“
- Click on the legal logs link
- Select “Remote NAS storage tab“
- Turn on Use Remote NAS system and fill the form.
- Old logs will be automatically moved to the remote shared folder.
2) Add a new disk and define storage directory in this new disk.
- Add a new disk on your system and create a new partition.
- Go into Log retention parameters and change the backup folder path to the new disk
3) Remove old logs
- By defaut, Artica stores logs for an unlimited period.
- Turn on “Clean old files” option, define the number of retention days
- Logs will be cleaned at the next backup stage.