This Article is based on Artica v.2.15.071713 or above.
When using SSL MAN-IN-THE-MIDDLE, you should install Proxy certificate in order to avoid Browsers warning on a non-trusted certificate
- Create a self-signed certificate for the proxy
- Go on a client Workstation.
- Type the “https://YourProxy:9000/pfx ( this not require any login )
- Click on the icon of the certificate you want to install.
- Save the DER file on the right place.
- Browse your directory and right-click on the der file and choose “Install certificate“
- A wizard is displayed, Click on Next on the Welcome message.
- Click on “Place all certificates in the following store”
- Choose “Trusted Root Certification Authorities“
- Click on “finish“
- A warning message allows you to confirm the importation.
- After click on Yes, the import should be a success.