Artica is able to support Kasperky Anti-Virus on your proxy service.
Note that Kaspersky Antivirus should consume about 1.5 to 2GB memory on your server, check your available memory before installing the Kaspersky Service.
- On the dashboard, down to left and click on the link “Kaspersky For Artica“
- Click on “I’m Interested, Install the solution“
- Click on “Install now” button
- Wait during the installation
Add your Own license.
- On the top Menu, click on “Kaspersky For Squid”
- Click on the Link “No active key”
- Click on the button “Upload a new license“
- Click on Key file and upload your key file
- After completed, you will see this error. This is normal, you need to download updates.
- Click on Update pattern now button in order to launch updates.