Proxy, by default, uses GMT as time-stamp in all generated error messages.
This to allow the cache to participate in a hierarchy of caches in different timezones without risking confusion about what the time is.
- To change the time-stamp in Proxy generated error messages you must change the web page error signature
- Go into Your Proxy section.
- Choose Templates errors link
- Choose Templates Errors tab
- Find your template ( eg: ERR_ACCESS_DENIED )
- Click on “Content” tab
- Go at the bottom page.
- The signature by defaults uses %T as time-stamp, but if you like then you can use %t instead for a time-stamp using local time zone
- Click on Apply.