The Luminati service ( https://luminati.io ) is a business proxy network service.
To use the luminati service, you have to fix the proxy hostname with the port and the authentification as Parent proxy.
- On the TOP Menu, select “Your Proxy“
- Choose “Parent Proxy” link.
- On the status section, turn to green the Use Parent Proxy option and click on Apply button
- On the Parents Proxies section, click on Add a parent proxy button.
- set the zproxy.luminati.io as hostname and 22225 as port
- Click on the added proxy in the list.
- Choose “Options“
- Click on “New option“
- Choose “login=user:password” in the drop-down list
- Set the entry lum-customer-CUSTOMER-zone-YOURZONE:PASSWORD in the field
- Click on the button to save the option.
- Click on Apply button on the table to make settings in production mode.