If you have a node that cannot be authenticated trough the proxy, you can use Complete ACLs to whitelist this node from the Authentication.
You can exclude a node with 2 proxy objects, the source IP address or the MAC address.
- First on the Complete ACLs, create a new rule.
- Turn on the “Allow” option.
- Go to Objects tab.
- Click on “New Proxy Object“
- Set the Proxy Object group name in “Group Name” field.
- Select “Source IP address” or “Mac Address” in the drop-down list.
- Click on Add button.
- Click on the link in the added object.
- On the Pattern field add your IP addresses/Networks ( or MAC ) and click on ADD.
- Do not use multiple objects on the same rule but add multiple items on the same object.
- Ensure that this rule is on the top level.
- Click on Apply button to make the rule in production mode.