To create a dedicated ACL for WebDAV you need to use 2.03.052822 version or above and follow this procedure:
- Click on Your Proxy on the top menu.
- Choose Complete ACLs link
- Click on New rule and call it “WebDAV”
- Click on the new created rule.
- Turn ON the Allow method
- Select items
- Click on New Proxy object
- On the group Type, choose “Connection method“
- Click on Add.
- Click on the new created object
- Click on New item and put in field:
PUT OPTIONS PROPFIND TUNNEL PROPFIND PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK MKDIR INDEX RMDIR LINK UNLINK PATCH BCOPY BDELETE BMOVE BPROPPATCH MKCO POLL SEARCH SUBSCRIBE
- Click on Apply button to make the rule in production mode.